Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business
根據香港法律《應課稅品(酒類)規例》,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類. 本人清楚明白以上法律規定,並確定本人已年滿18歲.
According to Hong Kong law, the Dutiable Commodities (Liquor) Regulations, it is not allowed to sell or supply intoxicating alcohol to minors in the course of business. I clearly understand the above legal requirements and confirm that I am 18 years old or older.
  • Recently Viewed